Sunday, November 2, 2008

MuiMui Celebration Last Two Fridays

Yearbook Party @undisclosed venue

This year we think it's a less controversial birthday bash
Yeah the theme should be safe enough for peeps to dress no less haha
I suspected last stinky crap hoohaa was from someone who attended the party itself hmmmm...
Who READS my humble juicy blog and stole the picchas! Tsk.. it was quite funny in a sense
What ever not that I was even half naked cos what I wore last year was decent than some peeps clubbing
No big ass issue for me -__-

This time I took out my bling bling last year birthday dress (I think theme party is appropriate to take her out) and donned on new current killer Charles & Keith heels gift from boy & mommy covered wif my leather jacket (trying to achieve that grunge prom dress look) and DIY head gear heheh (which is my current obsession)
Took a ride wif Yin cos bambam was outstation
We thought we were late but ahem.. Malaysian timing so we were some of the early birds

Catching up with Yin was great cos she's one happy bubble and we instantly clicked the first time we chatted
So going together to celebrate MuiMui's birthday means exactly a year that we've met haha
The birthday gal came as a surprise impersonator haha and she's really cool and caught us off guard haha
Lil Ms Roaring Monica was a Tina Turner for the nite kekkekee!
We all had fun and since I got my ride back home from a cool abang who doesn't need any wig for the theme party hahaha I had stayed back till the end
My feet hurt as hell in that killer heels oh yes it hurt so bad but it's still my precious heels at the mo >.<>





The boys were having dance battle and really work it off!
It thought it will be a real fight after
Nizz poured off his drinks over Shan's head but they were goofying around!
Phew!


I made some new friends which was refreshing too!





Can you see my imaginary sticks? Pandai I berlakon kan?
And almost pulling off *that* Britney moment eeww...


Yup all wigs were passed around and tried on bwahhaha! So so funny!



Lastly my piccha wif the juicy birthday gal :)


May you find happiness in every juicy corner of yours babe! Luv ya!
Juicy wears:
Gold bling bling dress: Warehouse|Black leather jacket: Aldo
Head band: Diva|Flower brooch: Sports girl
Geek glasses: Kiosk @OU
Black sling bag: Gift from bambam's mom
Patent black killer heels: Charles & Keith gift from mommy & bro
Shocking pink lippie: MAC

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails