Monday, February 2, 2009

Ze red packet


My fav chinese colleague resume to work today
YAY! Well she's our doraemon as I called her cos she'll bring out lots of stuff from her room to share with us esp. food
If she said she'll make fruit/veggie juice for us she'll come out with the extractor/blended as well
If she said fruits she'll bring the whole watermelon or papaya sebijik!
... and sliced it for us giving spoons to scoop to our mouth! How generously kind kan!
She's the one who bought me a birthday cake when I started working less than two weeks *hugs doraemon*
And today since am still eligible to receives ang pau she gave me one
Thank you my darling he he he! Best!

My other fav Indian colleague is still on leave
Sadly she's leaving us by end of this month
YES my work area is so muhibah (harmony) and I have my sanity there!
But as they always say... good things never lasts!
Oh what a bummer!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails