Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Sing It To Me Baby

With bright shiny teeth of yours!
We discovered something unsightly the other day while fiddling with my new toy
Nothing that we should be proud off ahaha
I took my replacement leave and take a day off
So we set for appointment to my dentist Smile Clinic in Curve
Used to like cleaning my teeth i.e. scaling but this time it feels hmmm.. a lil discomfort
Sorta tingling sensation lah!
But it felt so good after wards and doc advised I opt for braces since I don't have a perfect set of pearls in my juicy mouth
Admittedly I told her I hate the extraction part that's why it chickens me out
Besides it costs a bomb and it's not in my top of the list at the mo
You know anywhere that charge reasonably? Cos here the doc said approx 6.5k!!!
After he is done I find it's not fair they charged us the same price cos I strongly believes mine is definitely cleaner than his har har har

Filling up our stomach I found the perfect place for teh tarik (woweeeeee) and the best mee mamak!
Yup finally managed to dragged Afzee there and we had our first munch and "dirtying" our precious gigi hee hee
Bought some neon balloons for my darling lil baby Ian
Both mommy and son share the same birthday so just imagine when he grows up torn in between ha ha
Cos her mommy is not an easy one to handle yo!
Happy juicy birthday Linda & Ian

Have a wonderful day and yes I luv luv you both from the bottom of my juicy heart!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails