Thursday, April 9, 2009

Curly Swirly Hair Today And Loving It!

She was in good mood all of sudden
The function went well I supposed and I was working hard!
If she's happy and I AM safe and happy! LOL!
The curly effect (it was ringlets when I stepped of of the salon) was courtesy of A Cut Above (to which I banned from my experience ages ago)
But this time is different cos juicy ain't forking out any moolah haha
They used a mini flat iron to curl my hair... aaah! (new tips)

Fetched her bff and went to the giant luxury mall in the city that is Pavilion
She couldn't wait to get her hands on that LV Galliera PM so the sister bought it for her first (I want that sister!)
Dang! I could only just drool hehe
What moolah can buy eh... one day ~insya allah!
So the best part was when she said on the way back that I could use the voucher she won in a lucky draw contest
Wanna know what is it????
Not telling you now he he he he he
God answered my prayers.. yes wishing a lot of other juicy things HARDERRRRRR!
Oh her sis bff is a well renowned couture designer which carries the initial R.I
Whom Afzee and family used to tailored their baju raya lah
He said when we were departing oh.. you working for her? Oh my god! I pity you..... (with a frown)
Ha ha ooopss... somebody sure terasa one right! LOL!
So confirm I'm not emo or crazy all these while *big laughs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails