Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wiser & Selective

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I had great two days celebration over the weekend
*beaming*
With people who are important to me and those who can drives me nuts and to laugh uncontrollably all the time
*feeling all fuzzy*
This year I had FOUR CAKES!
Oh no... am staying away from dessert now.. I HAVE TO la...
Enough of the bulging on my sideways.. ugh!
It was a nice quiet well not exactly quiet la dinner with people matter to me most (except few who were busy with baby showers, weddings and escapede with lover haha)
We had at The C Club
Food was great and ambiance aaah.. I luv luv it how can I resists bling bling all over yo!
Price equals to food was on the value for money side
My spring chicken was awesome but bambam's tenderloin was sooooooo much better!
Will order that next time!
Waiters/servers were helpful and accommodating to us -_______-
Only to find out later when we got home that they didn't deduct the lamb shank from the tab (supposedly the first order for bambam and said it was finish and to change to something else) that costs us RM55
Hmmmm... tak best la kan but when I called about the error the manager said I can have it the next visit
Hmmmmm... whatever.... so overall it was satisfactory and the place is really nice to chill with friends!
Anyway....
Juicy moment!


My loco friends
ShamBlaq|YanieChatterBox



Blow baby blow!


The boys vs the gals




Love this piccha of us -______-
Love my dress too!
Super Surprise!
Also I had my first ever surprised birthday
>.<
Seriously I was not just surprise but also SHOCKED too cos the poppers was pretty LOUD to a point I thought I was being robbed with a gun shot at home ha ha ha ha
I was way too busy practicing the new guitar for wii they burst in and shouted "SURRRRPRISEEEEEE!!!!" hahaha
Confettis were strewn the whole house and *pebbles* were shocked and hid under my day bed in the walk in closet
I love my friends... they literally cracks me up!!!
Thank you!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails