Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Merdeka!

Time flies and year end is approaching in a blink!
So much to share but so lil time for me jot it down...
Juicy life now rolls in a rumble and certain things are just stored in juicy memory :)
Met few strangers and connected some are bitter some are sweet
Oh well life is not perfect and tat makes it colourful innit

Hmmm.. fasting has been a food fiesta cos so many choices for berbuka ;P
I think am piling on kilos haha
It's a month tat binding the ties too so it's all good
Managed to go for terawih this year and am so happy!
Bought enough baju for raya I think he he
Have a blessed ramadhan and enjoy your hols!
Here is a piccha of me and my ol fav sista recently


1 comment:

Asrif Yusoff said...

Sounds good.

Was that picture taken at The Gardens? I'm getting that Gardens vibe, somehow. Maybe 'cos it's green.

Related Posts with Thumbnails