Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1st June : Happy Birthday Mommy and Oh Happy Anniversary too!

*dust off cobwebs*
HELLLLOOOOOO!!!! Am revisiting this dusty blog cos I feel like jotting my thoughts and actions
*sighs*
Time is really precious! Gotta make more ME time!
Anyway, took mommy out for lunch and we thought of going to Seoul Garden but it was under reno so we went to New York Deli instead. We ordered lotsa yummy food stuffing ourselves and bro treated this time :)

Today also we got our first property together and she put aside a hefty down payment. It is a little far from the city but to me driving back home should feel like a cosy home far far away from the hustle and bustle! Can't wait for the next project of making it our dream abode. Told them driving there is like going to Bali hehe

Few has asked me about my relationship now seriously it is personal and am not saying anything yet! Go with the flow and do what makes me happy. Finding the one who understand me is not easy cos those I dated just don't jive well or they just play dumb. Perhaps my expectation is high but hey take it or leave it :p
You gotta roll the juicy style otherwise please do not waste our time :)
Things should work the way I want it so am pleasing myself more this time lah!
Ok gotta go lotsa things has been happening especially traveling around and my passport is full of immigration stamps haha!
Be right back -____-
xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails