Monday, August 23, 2010

Catch Me If You Can!

It's been 13th day of fasting month 13th ramadhan!
Woah time pass us swiftly and I think I've been saying it for so many years that I juggled between work and play as much as I can :)
Did I tell ya that I was in Vung Tau and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam last week?!
Ha ha ha
Yup I was and earlier was in Bali and Jakarta and Singapore quite an extensive travel innit
Without realizing I actually covering Asia leg this year and few local islands... Alhamdulillah!
There's a blessing in disguise and what ever it takes or comes I braves thru it the best I could :)
I wanted to upload and share so many exciting picchas since early of the year which I will find time to sit and be glued to juicy lappie to do so....
What's interesting tonite?
Oh yeah am gonna be breaking fast (berbuka puasa) with my idol
And who's that?
The most admired and respected man in my life that is our former Prime Minister
Yang Berbahagia Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad
As it is a private function it'll be more intimate and from my last stint with him I owe him about RM6 for 2 picchas I snapped with him hahaha
Have a good one to you too ya :)

p/s: Age has been catching up with dy-O it seems he can't really moves so much and now it impact his right hand. We've been trying all sorts of treatment after the MRI scan. My only wish that he will open up his heart to ask for forgiveness. Insya allah. Amin...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails