Tuesday, March 8, 2011

la vie est dure pour moi, mais je vais le faire à travers!

Bonjour from Level 19th
I'm not from my new crib (yet!) but from my new work station at the tower
Love the office here but it's like a giant freezer everyday
I somehow managed to escape myself from the storm madness
After all the effort and beyond measures I've put up this person I realized it will never change
Lack of sensitivity and even an ounce of care is shown I backed out
There are more bigger picture in life than slaving for work
Sometimes I sit down and think that I'm lucky in other way yet can be quite unlucky at work as most of them get intimidated for the wrong reasons *sighs*
But WHY????! or there's a big "PUNCHING BAG" sign on my forehead that allows them to react such way
Am in the wrong choice of line I guess....
Oh well, perhaps one day when I do something on my own for living this thing will just be a tiny piece of history of my life

Where ever I go, with no intention of stepping anyone toes or shine a lil brighter than em it tends to back fire my positivity! What the hey.. Be sincere and positive it will shine thru your spirits subconsciously *wide grins*

I hope the Almighty will protects me and my family always and spare us all from ugly vibes... Amin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails