Tuesday, December 13, 2011

La Vie Est Bonne


How was your weekend?
I had the most fantastic 3 days going on full speed back to back :)
Friday had a lovely dinner in Frangi w my partner in crime Madame C and lil Ms Abby
Had the most amazing smoked salmon for appetizer and wagyu cheek so tender as main
We polished off creme brulee as dessert
I wasn't mentally prepared to hop around CBB but yeah
The nite went whizzing crazy fun (as always!)
It was an early celebration for my birthday haha

Saturday nite went for Tiesto
Yup! Outdoor rave baby! It's been a loong time since we've been to one!
A bunch of us *cough* ol farts had a great time enjoying the music, ambience and feelingggggg :D
Reminiscing ol raving memories LOL!
All in all I am blessed to be where I am today
I thanked my parents and especially my late dad for being who they are and let us tasted the dirt ourselves in order to survive :)
Alhamdulillah. Alfatihah.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails