Monday, October 28, 2013

COBIT 5

Heyya,

Guess what. I went for a training with my bosses and took exam on the last day. I was so kiasu that I had gastric attack day before the exam and didn't actually managed to read all the pages on the handbook.
But tadaaaaa... I passed my exam woohoo only beaten 3 marks ahead from the bosses.. Imagine if I had read them all :P

Anyway, COBIT stands for Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology. It is a framework created for IT Management and IT governance. It is a tool set aligning enterprise goals and IT goals. OK why do I need to know all these? Haha cos my role now is very challenging I need to speak the same language as my bosses and also educating and managing my stakeholders. Insyaallah this knowledge will help to understand the role better.

I am so glad that I went for the course and made my boss proud by not flunking it tee hee hee

Carpe diem!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails