Tuesday, June 9, 2009

090609 ~_~

It is a nice date innit
Can happen only once
Too bad nothing special for me on this date
Picking up the pieces and still having that thick clot somewhere
Been meeting new faces and thankfully kind ones
Yeah as always I need awesome vibes around me to brave each day
I miss my mom ♥ I know she's somewhere really peaceful
She need the deserve break and mine will be soon
We don't stop communicating w each other and I know she'll pray for my happiness
Yeah.. syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu... I always count her blessings
God just keep me grounded and make me strong!
I ♥ you!

1 comment:

tootsie said...

hi sis, this is not related with ur entry, but i've awarded u " I LOVE UR BLOG"..so when u free, drop by to my blog yea..:)

|tootsie
http://tootsiemootsies.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails