Thursday, June 18, 2009

I think somebody is playing with the fast forward button on the remote for time!

Uh huh!
Gosh it is a busy week for me!
Been organizing lotsa thing almost single handed-ly cos ppl just like to tai-chi innit *grunts*
My legs stretched from doing the pocho pocho dance practice
Gosh I just wish I can pause the time like seriously!!!!!
Mom finally back safely and we fetched her from the airport last nite
Her excess baggage was almost 37 kilos hmmmm nothing much she brought back home anyway
But I love the stuff she got for me yay!
Ok gotta run and wish me luck for tomorrow nite....
I hope I don't embarrass myself infront of the royalties!
Toodles!

brb

3 comments:

Nana said...

ala .. no piccas ke?? :(

tootsie said...

welcome back sis!! ♥

Juicy Pop said...

nana: bz laaa nanti la i upload k!

tootsie: ♥ back at cha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails