Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Deatlhly Hallows P.2


Last night Mr. Queen booked the whole platinum suite again for us to watch the premier together
Some don't like Harry Potter but I DO! hehe
Actually I can layan any kind of movie :)
So yeah this is one of the perks that we can enjoy haha
Overall the show was great!
Now we understand why Snape had to killed Dumbledore
He is not the bad guy! He was in love with Harry's mom eternally! Fooyoh!
Lotsa kissing act too since they are grown up now :)
And Voldermorte... The no nose bad guy...
Ralph Fienes haha I remembered we flirted while we were boarding to Paris from Nice!
I badly wanted to take piccha with him but he winked at me few times not to approach him cos his wife is infront of him huh?!
But it was a great starstruck moment ahaha!
If you haven't watch it GO!!!!!
I will catch it again soon :)

Btw Karla is coming down tomorrow woohoo!

Make your way to urbanscapes if you are free this Saturday cos you'll have a blast! I guarantee!
Have a good weekend xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails