Friday, July 1, 2011

Platinum Suite for Transformer 3


Mr. Queen booked and bought the whole hall for the Platinum Suite and bring us all to watch the latest Transformer 3
It was fun as we get to make noise and act like monkey (of cos behind Mr. Queen's back heheh)
Invited January to join us so she were seated next to me :)
It was our first time watching movie together she's just as cuckoo as me hahaha
Mr. Queen was quite pleased but then she is taken of cos la
Superman took the back seat cos he knows the availability hehe
Well let's talk about the movie! Shia le bouf will cry like previous ones and Rose's luscious full lips were distracting hehe
The action was awesome especially the sound effect came out when they change themselves
I still prefer the hotness of Megan Fox cos Rose to me suits better as a Bond girl
Optimus Prime is my new hero along with the two lil autobots
Overall I enjoyed it and had a fun time
Oh oh I bumped into Eddy (bodyart) and joined him for a drink in Laundry
Gosh it's been ages since I've been there and Eddy cut his hair short
He told me his band just launched their album last week and told me he sent invites via fb
I said oh no dude I rarely check my fb la next time just tweet away :)

Have a good weekend and enjoy your time with family!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails