Friday, November 10, 2017

Health & Fitness Journey

After I left corporate world, I felt a sudden need to recheck myself and realigned my thoughts to a more focus in self improvement and inner peace.

I do miss being in a team challenging ideas and plotting out strategies.. but looking back I was sucked in to a deep negative hole fighting with demons masked in human form in suits just to be on top...NAH! Thanks for the lessons and all the perks.. I wanna be me again and I don't need to be the greatest actress to fit in!

So, I slowly maneuvered myself to exercise more as I've tortured my body i.e. eating unhealthily, smoke a lot, binging outings, late nights to escape from work stress. I lost my metabolism as I've now aged passing the mid thirties crossing to forty for goodness sake! When I made up my decisions, it's usually when I'm listening to my body... and I can hear it screams Oi! Wake up and give more love to me! ME! Your body that is a vessel to your soul!

Yeah.. once I left the company well I was lucky to negotiated my departure with my top boss, my CEO whom was offering me to stay and instead I took up the compensation as I needed the break. My GM was an ass.. seriously and I don't bother to have any farewell cos their drama is beyond I can comprehend. My body rejected to be in their presence too as it was up to vomit blood some may say! Their time will come around to the corporate leeches and monkeys...

After our maiden trip to America... New York is the best city in the world! I'll blog about this I promise... I psyched myself into following videos on simple exercise routine. Trying to squeeze few simple work out. Then, I started for group work out as I need some social interaction. I signed up with FIRE and enjoyed the kick boxing classes. I like the vibes there too. People are pushing it at their own pace and motivatig each other.

Now I am more conscious in my eating habits, more fruits and oats... veggies too less carb. I was doing well until I had a collagen drinks which spike up my weight as hell! All those work out shedding weights toss in the god damn drain.. but at least I'm telling myself I gained my stamina back and I learned!!!! Beware of your poison!

Here are some photos of fire yoga and #pinktober ride yoga classes I had joined last month



I might hit the pool now. Happy weekend!
Xx


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails