Thursday, November 9, 2017

hello november!

OMG!

One more month to bid farewell to 3-series!!!
Frankly, I'm not feeling any much different except that my bedtime is preferably earlier as sleeping is precious nowadays, I cut down my sugar intake and loading up fruits+veggies, I like the morning air and I have lesser friends cos I tend to be selective and cannot tolerate b#lls*t....

As life has never failed to teach me a valuable lesson, I count my blessings instead of complaining and sulking about it.

A lot of things I've checked this year after I left that giant corporation for sure. I can't believe clocking day in day out on that twin tower for the past 4 years. Nevertheless, it was a great experience and knowledge that propelled my career to next level!

So what's in store currently you may ask? I might be talking to myself here... I miss pen down my thoughts and feelings.. so many things to share!

Ok my fitbit has alerted my bed time.. brb and good nite!

Here's a snap of us at our neighbour hood mall haha!

#panasonicbeautymalaysia

Xx


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails