Friday, April 10, 2009

Confession of an (American) Shopaholic


Was out with a gf to watch girlie movie/chick flick @Cineleisure
Cos Afzee said he don't wanna watch gay movie ha ha
It was an impromptu thingy so by the time we were infront of the counter the only seats left were the first row frm the screen (you kidding me?!)
The boy assured it's 7 metres away from the screen we took it and chose the corner two seats on the right
I REALLY HAVE TO WATCH IT since I've been the book worshipper back then
When will I meet Sophie Kinsella? *grins*

As expected a burst of juicy colors over Isla as Becky outfit
Those crazy colors combo that I like and ppl will think am a nutcase if I mixed them on
Neon green and pink, purple and orange, blue and yellow ya da ya da ya da
I don't wanna judge any frm the book and just go with the flow and YES!
Will Jerry Brukheimer ever disappoint me? NOOOOOOO!
So it was good and boy that sexy Hugh Dancy who played Luke Brandon is really a swoon!
Ah.... the infamous green scarf (though it doesn't appeal to me LOL!)
Though it's American Becky but it is sure a great one to watch!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails