Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Binging On Anything Sweet


Lately I've been binging on snacks, chocs all the time
Guess I have too much stocks in the fridge and in my metal drawer at work LOL!
A lot of reshuffling has been going on
Ya da ya da ya da
Been uploading some picchas in my fb and it takes ages to complete
*yawns*

Bambam gonna fly off to Clark with his bunch of buddies this weekend
Agh... I miss him already cos we've been spending a lot of time together lately
Had juicy ritual on Monday nite tee heehee
I deserves a break yo! Baaaaaaaaaaadly and now he's going off first! Dang!
But I hope it will be an enjoyable weekend with my bro cos he got some tickets for F1 and I'm looking forward for Jamiroquai!
If am around and nobody spoils my juicy weekend!

Tired today cos I've been to 4 different furniture stores within an hour!
Fella, Courts Mammoth, Ikea and Harvey Norman
Found out we got a very attractive discounts at Harvey as a developer co.
I eyed some nice arm chairs and dining table
But but ugh... I know I need to sort other stuff at home before rearranging the whole concept of my juicy nest!
Here are some orchids I stole back from one of the birthday party last month
Better I bring them back rather than they chuck it in the bin right....


Toodles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails