Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Movie Date On A Tuesday Nite

Afzee just got back from all boys (bachelor party) trip yesterday in Philippines
He sure had awesome time (regardless what happen there) which I let him go with my open heart
You see, some of my guy friends couldn't believe that I would let him but in my mind if you love them set them free
As if they can't cheat or betray even when they are near you... trust me.. NEVER trust MEN
Regardless what age but to me if shit happens always for a reason and in my juicy life experience god will always compensate me in some ways... I thank the almighty (always)!

These few times I've been going out socializing and mingling around town am glad that my juicy attraction scale is still up yo! Ha ha! Saham masih ok!!! Aha haha!
But guys trick are mostly in my pockets la but definitely I enjoyed the attention given heheh

Since he's been away for three nites and I miss his company told him that we should go out for movie
Watched Fast Furious 4 and oh boy.. the sound of V8 and the mustang really turns me on ya ya ya
It was actually the first part of the sequel on how they got together laaaa...
Cos when we saw Han we thought the director forgot that he died but tak kan lah doh!!!!
The show was good and we talked about some serious stuff over cheesy nachos in Laundry later
Times are bad and we're hanging tough don't we all!
*sighs*

Jas buzz me saying she had awesome time (sure lah) and currently in my hometown Amsterdam -_____-
Oh how I miss Europe!!!!!!!
Babe come back quick... missing my ongkie partner yo!

Anyway I took a quiz from fb earlier haha
If I were a brand I would be Prada!

Click images if it's too tiny for your juicy eyes -___-
Here is something that I wouldn't mind to have from it

Oh! Welcome back bambam!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails