Tuesday, April 12, 2011

jusqu'ici tout va bien!

Hey ho! Hey ho!
It's been two days at the new place and looking good
Got my new lappie and blackberry... Syukur!
Carrying 3 phones are not funny la haha but thank god for handbags innit :D
Can never part with my ol faithful nokia, still reliable and the best especially the torch light function
It helps a lot even it managed to find a random white chick shoes in a club last week hehe

Anyway before I joined had to go thru medical check up
I am in pink of health *phew* be it urine, heart, blood, lungs
Except gotta check on my count for hemoglobin slightly lower but all good :)
As expected I fainted when they took my blood for test
Apparently it is normal for some people
I was braving myself while laying down on the bed but once the blood was extracted from me whoosh I felt lightheaded and gone!
Needles! No! I fear them! Haha

Am looking at my pattern and timing as driving back from work will need a lot of patience
Yeah traffic so yoga and French class has to wait awhile
I am sleeping early too so my day is as other morning birds now hehe
I could say am happy but not expecting much and everyday is a challenge
We learn something new :)

Counting days for the weekend cos me and fiancé gonna have a short escapade
Yay! It's good for my soul and I have to go to the sea or beach at least!
Lili Marleen here we come!!!!

To those who silently read my updates just be happy for me and wish me well please
Cos I'll do the same for ya!
Abientot.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails