Tuesday, April 5, 2011

la liberté


Je suis libre, enfin!
HURRAH! HOORAY!
While different part of the world pulling out pranks on the 1st of April, I handed my love letter to the management of MonKey Land
Truthfully I swallowed the treatment they gave me the whole freaking month till my pay credited in my bank sans bonus like everyone else
Unbelievable but I managed it thru and left feeling liberated ;)
It is sad that I have to leave the new team but if the whole show is run by shallow spoilt brats I have no time to entertain any monkey business haha
So long bloody fools :D

Had strong support from my bionic mommy, bambino and close friends and am so blessed to have them in my life
The two pondans that I recruited well, let just say "kacang lupakan kulit" and they need a lot of luck to babysit tat baby gorilla
3 years was a long time and a record and I started losing myself.. The happy me the juicy me!
Too much sacrifice which wasn't appreciated.. At all.. so yeah life has to go on and MOVE ON!
Managed to clear my name w the No. 1 and he wish me all the best :)

Nouveau chapitre, nouveau départ et nouvelle aventure
(New chapter, new beginning and new adventure)
Life has so much to offer innit!

Up upon the star I bet Daddy-O is smiling for me...
I miss him dearly. Alfatihah.

P/s: I am now officially engaged to the man that understood what real love is :)
Alhamdulillah. God laid his plan for all of us so just embrace it with open heart...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails