Monday, April 25, 2011

Love Boat


It has always been my dream to be on a boat/ship someday
My first was a ship that docked at the port where our family greeted two foreign exchange students to stay with us for 2 weeks.. I was twelve that time haha so I can't really recall my experience onboard
Thanks my juicy luck it came true last April! Hooray!
Eventhough it was a supa short getaway (just over the weekend) but we enjoyed it fully!
I can't believe I did it and gosh it was so amazing and am glad I grabbed the offer :)
We thought that we were the only young people to be onboard but thank goodness that there are even young teenagers who know how to enjoy the luxury *envy* (or prolly their parents send them away for their own QT together)
Our flight arrives Langkawi was at noon and we were picked up by Lili Marleen rep to jetty and then took a small boat to the ship which was anchored in the middle of the sea
We were greeted with refreshing welcome drinks and our bags were being sent to the cabin
All crew were men except one lady who I think is incharged of the housekeeping
Then we had lunch immediately which was yummy. It was so good that bambino even polished off his dessert cake!!! He is not a fan of cakes or anything sweets ya so for him to eat and finish it all is abnormal haha!

We then have our own free and easy time either resting in the cabin or wandering around the ship
Of cos not wasting time we did the latter!
There are no telly onboard so you can opt to read in the library or just laze around anywhere :)
I love the ship! It's really nice not too big and yet take you quite awhile to familiarize from bow to aft and port to starboard
Had amazing time and met great people onboard
There were some french speaking guests who joined us for sunset cruise and while we enjoyed the evening at the after dinner we chatted and get to know with each other
Stefanie from France whom been speaking french with Brian from KL and the rest of his gang, Sakinah and Hana and Lydia from Holland. There was a couple from Phillipines Mharj and Ro Wen and Kavita and Tom (i think so) hails from Holland too

Instead of spending the time on the boat we went down to the mainland to have fun with them and back again onboard wee in the morning hehe the boat ride in the dark was kinda adventurous!

Our cabins were compact but comfortable :) and I can say everything was really pleasant
Captain and crew were friendly and I smiled all the time as am so happy that one of my dream came true!

The highlight of the trip was when I jumped off from the boat into the sea!
It was kinda high and I did it! I don't wanna lose my mojo hehehe
Kinda funny as Tom & Ro Wen were doing it and instead of bambino I DID IT!
Was applauded by the crew for my bravery hahah cewah!
Made new friendships and everlasting memories!
What a wonderful weekend it was :)
They said wish harder and it may come true one (fine) day!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails