Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fashion Musing

You do know tat I have a penchant for fashion
I keep on buying those that caught my eye and been sharing my pre<3 in bazaars after bazaar
But the problem is it's still collecting to a mountain of clothes, shoe boxes haha
In a way am so glad am blessed with all these stuff, nice things, things tat makes me skips :)
Last year I had a spring cleaning and managed to seperates 5 bundles of clothes in a big black bags
Hoping tat I'll be joining in a bazaar again but oh no no no....
My time is soooooo tight and I don't have the energy to join any!
So what I did when my friends come over I told them to pick anything tat they like
A friend went to an island holiday in full sets of juicy pre<3 stuff haha am so glad she likes em all
Eventhough there are several friends who came and snagged whatever they like it seems that those bundles didn't really budge!!!
I really wanna sell them of in a jumble sale or something even if I sell them off at 5 bucks per piece I think I can make some decent moolah haha
All my unused shoes has been donated to the cleaner in my apartment :)
Don't think I can give them to anyone I know cos juicy feet is the biggest among her girlfriends hehe
Well if I do have time to sell of the stuff anytime soon will keep ya posted!

Here are some awesome soles for you to peek at :)




I just love to wear like this to work. She's pretty too innit!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails