Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Labour Day!

1st May
It's a holiday for everyone and also a day that change something in my love life
It's quite a weird and unacceptable but somehow God has laid his plan for us innit..
Now I don't look back but instead plan and hope for a better future with lotsa great adventures :)

Yesterday we had a tea w some of my favorite ppl in a new French bakery
It's called Levain Boulangerie Pattiserie right in the busy street of Golden Triangle
The place is an old bungalow converted to a cafe
Nice set up but it's not exactly French at all
Had a good catch up with them and I would return for the le durian macaroons!!!
So yummy it melts in my mouth
Go and check out the place nice to hang out w a group of friends :)

Anyway enjoy your holiday.. Lucky it falls on Sunday

Bises

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails