Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wish Harder and It Will Come To YOU sonner or later!

I am so grateful that this year god has granted most of the stuff that I wanted
Not being materialistic but with his blessings I managed to acquire it.. Alhamdulillah
Am not bragging either but I have understood that if you have patience and dream and set your mind on it you can actually achieve it
My juicy metaphor is not just to shoes and handbags but I realized I can actually applying it to other things too
They said if you give your best and be optimistic the universe can hear you!
Or a matter of fact if you pray harder of course the Almighty can hear you :)

I always wanted to work in KLCC, you know being in the tower and have a posh office address
I DID! Even it was temporary but I did it! *beams*
I always wanted to work with an expatriate you know grasp different culture and knowledge
I DID! In fact it was in 3 different companies with different background and I gained loads of experience
I always wanted to involves in trade shows/exhibitions and fly on business class in my business suits
I DID! I've been to the biggest IT expo CeBiT in Germany, Shanghai, Australia and India *beams*
In fact twice I travelled on 1st class which was a great privileged!!! *winks*
But I do get tested with so many things too like annoying co-worker, impatience bosses, temperamental associates and other things. Guess good things only comes along after you've been greatly pushed to your limit!

I am blessed to have a great family eventhough they are not perfect but they are MINE!
We only learn to discover to tolerate better when we grow older where I stop answering to my parents everytime they point out my mistakes hehe
I just let them be cos they're always right in the end :)

We all should embrace our life as it is. Live with no regrets cos if it meant to be it is what it should be!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails