Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life Is Short So Let's Make It To Juicy Fullest

I feel that the *cough* older I get the more I analyze things and people
Before I used to lead my life riding on a crazy bus don't know where it will it ends or stop along the way
Just go! go! go!
The more I analyze the less fun it will be but through experience it's better I think before I act
Yeah, been on a rough ride cos I never analyze anyone or anything but somehow it leads me to where I am now
Which is good cos I would be able to tackle come what may

There are more serious stuff I have to take care now
Cos life is indeed really short
There are too many deaths I heard lately
I just hope I would be able to to live up some of my dreams before I bid bye bye to this cruel world
Why do I say cruel?
Cos there are no more good values in each of everyone I've met (lately)
Probably am at the wrong spot at the moment but it is disgustingly pity to see each of them wearing masks everyday with their foul mouth
Ugh! I just take it as a life test god knows what I've done in past life to endure this predicament at the mo
The other day I asked Afzee to read papers well you know to just keep abreast on current issues
He replied "Why should I read if the front page always about war, politics, robbery, rape.. nothing positive!"
Then I realized yeah it's the same old story and I used to be so eager to read it during younger days (cos my dad cultivates that habit in us) but now all I can say is GREED TOOK OVER THE WORLD!
*sighs*
If you don't fight you'll never stay afloat (survivor)
If I can make one wish is that everyone can be HAPPY for another
Regardless they have bigger house, posh cars, better career, nicer shoes, loving partner and other things
Cos if you can instill that word HAPPY in your life and be grateful what you have I think the world (or where you're living now) can be a better place perhaps a road to heaven!
So be happy always!
Peace and love.
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails