Monday, June 6, 2011

e-shopping is amazing *WIDE GRINS*

*confession time*
I have been slowing down on wandering around the malls
At times I got lost cos my steering wheel swerves to them accidentally! LOL!
Somehow these days you don't have to leave your desk and your lappie to satiate your need of urm shopping!
Since I joined bazaar those days and met amazing and wonderful people thanks to bijou/mariam there are thousands ok am exaggerating hundreds of links that sells their stuff online
Some are too kiddish for me (but whatever it is am still 10 yrs ol heheh) finding something that really makes me flip rarely happens or they would be too small for me when they arrives in my post box

So I have been following this petite gal vivy and she's truly a cili padi cos the way she dresses are just a lil different from people her age and yet she looks decent and elegant :)
Her humble thoughts that attracts me and a loving gal to her family is a rare gem!
She recently came up with her own online store where she gathers and collaborates with local designers as well as those in neighbouring countries!
But of course you can go direct to the boutiques but how can you keep up with their new stock/stuff kan?
This supavivy link FV is a brilliant idea for people like me!!!!!!! I <3 it and hats off to her :)
Bought some stuff like mimpikita, innai, baci, gallo and others from the site and there were a lil hiccup in my 1st order (but they gave me a voucher w the code - sorry) how cute is tat?! haha
Everything arrives nicely in their signature package ;)

Another addiction juicy fingers always go to is thepoplook
I stumbled on it via twitter :)
It has also been my best e-shopping ever! Here am sharing some of the stuff tat arrives on my desk the next day...
Supa fast pos laju service innit :p

My kuching cat in plum finally arrives too! Woohoo! Am saving it for special occasion/event
So there I share some of my BIGGEST secret with ya. Happy shopping but please leave some for me okay xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails