Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Juicy Socializing

I am so happy that one of my media friend who recently got promoted has organized a successful fashion and tv event
Collaboration between Melium Group as well as LiTv
Since my french intern around I always drag her as my chaperon hehe
We have attended for several labels and today I am not gonna miss it!
Cos it's JUICY FAVOURITE brand of all! Yes it tops of Chanel :p
And for those of you who loves shopping (who doesn't?) please bring your purse and check out their last instalment at a very cool residence next weekend :)
The trio behinds it Christina, Azlin and Natalie source out your own individual needs and cater it to your style!
They did a good job and I have been their loyal supporter heheh
So go and check them out!
Here is the current MAC promo. Go GaGa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails