Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day. Alfatihah.

I miss your jokes.
I miss your smiles.
I miss your stern voice.
I miss looking at your frown when you think of something.
I miss your hugs.
I miss your bullying.
I miss your mr. knowing it all.
I miss yourself sitting in the arm chair while watching telly.
I miss your missing and knowing you are out there somewhere.
I miss singing with you.
I miss listening to your stories even though we know you're just bragging.
I miss your time of teasing mommy.
Seriously I thought I wouldn't miss anything or all of the above but now that you're gone...
Tears trickled unexpectedly when I think of you.
Daddy, Ayah, Dy-O I love you. We love you and we'll never stop thinking of you and give you our prayers.
Alfatihah.
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails