Wednesday, June 8, 2011

votre stupide être est ennuyeux

Being gals, ladies, female, la femme we tend to have unexplainable characters
The opposite gender will never understood us cos we ourselves cannot comprehend each other
This one particular friend she is harmless (if she's reading this I hope she understand my opinion)
Harmless in away she don't really abused you (we all do take advantage each other to an acceptable level don't we?)

You see am a carefree easy going approachable and friendly person. It is just my nature.
I am blessed and surrounded with great people around me to a certain extent that I learned my lesson not to be too nice to people
I am very accommodating but please don't take my sincerity and over rides it
The problem with Ms.X is she's trying to be friends with all my friends that I hang out with i.e. instantly add them up on fb even it was a brief chat and connect immediately from there
I don't mind sharing friends I don't mind if you get along well
But perhaps my understanding of juicy friendship 101 I learned to respect it by not conquering a friend that I know of from a friend
With easy means to connect with any tom dick harry these days via social networking, bbm, whatsapp etc; people are so freaking easy to communicate
Just click add or scan barcode to get connected
I am more selective these days to connect with anyone new therefore I only give out my bbpin to those whom I think deserves it :)

Back to my story Ms.X the reason that I always shut down with her was becos she tends to make plans with my friends that she just met once or twice. Perhaps those friends are interesting people therefore she need to have constant connection with them. Sometimes we are trying hard to accommodate our time to catch up but somehow out of sudden you are tagging along with their plan! Errr.. excusez-moi?!
It's not a big deal but if you were in my shoe I guess you would understood
You don't suddenly met a person and claimed that instantly and doesn't mean that when the person is nice to you obligating and you think they are totally OK with you
My other friends are quite upset and indirectly becos of you as a friend of mine conquering our own friend with your plans and my other friends feel that you are not a very nice person to be friend with!
Your action also embarrass me in away that you perhaps don't understand ever cos you keep repeating it
One best word to remind you is : CALM DOWN and CHILL don't conquer!

Another experience I wanna share is friends who got married and becoming housewives
I noticed those that got married somehow could not get along later w the single ones cos I think they "think" they are better than you?
Hmmm...
I try to keep my friendship w them but if it's ME who always accommodating to their choice of place or I have to pick them up or I have to buy them food or I have to be their ears w their domestic problems ALL THE TIME I think I can't handle that
Doesn't mean we are single we don't have problems; we don't have work issues; we have more energy?!

Some decides to end the friendship by giving the silent treatment or just deleted you completely
I think am nice.. as always too nice! So if I can't give as their expectation they think it's a CRIME!
Oh dear please.. so much things I gotta handle yet am still giving my best to please everyone
Just too bad and sad you don't value the effort or even see the sacrifice I did to (some) of you!
People change according to time and I don't regret it :)
It's your prerogative and you can just keep on stalking me via this humble blog, twitter or fb ;)
I have nothing to hide and like they always say the ocean is not as smooth always... If you've stronger bond or even try to understand and compromise with each other what you did will never happened between us!
Have a good life!
Life is beautiful for me to sulk.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails