Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To Marilyn Monroe or Saloma?

Had wonderful time celebrating in 50s themed birthday held in Coliseum Cafe
To those who have been there looooooooooong time ago or recently, the place never changed!
Only my steak this time wasn't as I expected but oh well it was a celebration anyway! :)
The guests were all sporting and donning a'la 50s guys came in vest, beret and cigars so yeah it was a fun night to remember
We were taking picchas every nook of the cafe :) being a drama queen the birthday gal, Sariah did most of the art direction heheh!
Since parking is kinda scary at the area I bid early and joined a handful of my Lipe crew in twenty.one cbb
Been awhile I took my dancing shoes out and let my hair down! woopeeedoo!
Amazing gals nite out and sometimes you gotta dress up and go all out and dance to your heart content!
It's a form of release for me so yeah join me next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails