Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Healthy life for a healthy start!

My body is a lil aching from exercising and rotating activities to keep fit
Went for run/brisk walking at the park on Saturday and swimming on Sunday
We were crazy (and noisy) in the pool when we jumped in after the rain cos we were busy learning the V thingy
Haha wonder wat was it?
Sort of hand stand with your both legs lift up and spread wide open (mine was too much I looked like a damn clown)
And today after a short jog at the park I played badminton for 2 hours
My oh my I'm amazed I have the endurance but sure konk later he he

Got a lil concerned on my first purchase... can't wait for my car loan to be settled!
Chatted with bro about it and he seems to be firm with his decision
Good for him! I gotta sit down and discuss further with everyone *sighs*
Somehow it gives me the cold feet haha but yeah it's about time Nurul!

The assistant took off to Jakarta to celebrate someone's birthday
I said ok as not much help needed and for sure the same favour can be asked later when I really need it ;)

On another note.....
He thinks I have forgiven yes I do but I don't forget...
Oh come on... I didn't paused my life just for you please...
I was okay and definitely better now so beat it!
Changes is what I was hoping for but looking at the rate now.. hmph!
God bless!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails