Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shut Down Mode


I miss the badminton today due to cramps
Supposed to hang out with the gals later for dinner but instead fell asleep infront of the telly
So tired... and I just feel the need to hibernate on my own
Don't have to answer calls if I don't feel like it
Need not replying sms or bbm or emails (of cos work related kena la) to anyone
I realized I missed how it feels to be so happy and contented and the need to share my love with
Yeah with someone who will loves me unconditionally....
Wondering why in the end my act of kindness always been tainted, broken and thrashed
That's the reason I never settled for less cos I know the one for me is somewhere there or might just not exists
Gotta focus on my plan and as always am usually side tracking
I have seen the sign so yeah you're not good enough for me
I need a pillar and not being a pillar for you... I've done enough

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails