Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On the 5th day of the year

How are you doing?
Oh hello my blog! I miss you....
Work pouring like madness that I was stuck on my chair till the sunsets in...
*images of beautiful sunset when i was in bali comes to mind* which was more pleasant of cos!
Well as long as I sorted each one with the help of A-ok mood from mdm storm am just content
I'm actually blessed that I have good friends and trying to make the effort to catch up with them
This year I also will make a point to spend more time with my (queer) family and ME ME time!
Back to my resolution and trying to achieve cos it got me thinking during the New Year's dinner at Uncle Akhbar (which I found out later was former hubby of Dato Farah Khan) villa in Sanur he said he evaluates his reso every three months
Targeting to achieve them before the year ends which is a good discipline rather than planning but no action nor implementation
Which is true! It is so irony that I plan for people esp my boss organizing her life and yet I don't even do that to myself!
The feeling of accomplishment how small it maybe gives a big satisfaction and am gonna try and make it work
Reflection is good too so that it reminds you to make better judgement

Anyway, the nite before I had birthday dinner treat from exbf
Yes, we got into talking terms back and since he is so persistent I put the hatred away and being neutral
However, it would be refreshing if I know there is at least a bit of improvement in his life la..
It doesn't trigger any kind of signals to me so yeah.. what ever... just break my principal la talking is fine...

Read some tweets "that gal" I kind envy due to her blatancy got arrested the day I arrives Bali for smuggling a small amount of drugs.. well 3 bongs too wth!
Some people are just too stupid but probably she just get the kicks out of it... stupid kinda thrills
Then most likely she was bailed out la cos she did tweeted something later... hmmm...
Kena raid kat clubs pun ketaq ni kena jail... gila!

Anyway hope that things are better for all of us and don't do anything stupid.. silly is fine :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails