Monday, January 18, 2010

Maybe resolution #4 will strike off soon!

Trying to maintain reso #1 and # 5 when ever I can la... So far so good ;)
I've been driving mommy at the show house few times recently
Most likely we will make a deal out of it
We are happy with the place... area so-so but maybe it will be better in future
To me home is somewhere is not busy, hectic and away from the city
Yup, I'm not that kinda gal who will live in the smack of the hustle and bustle of the city
Noisy and polluted nah...
Unless I won a condo with it's private pool and up in the sky I will not complaint lah hee hee

January almost saying good bye to us and most of my weekends has been fulfilled with loved ones
Been doing some running at the park and swimming too
Yup I need to shed some kilos especially on my bum... aiyoh!
Finished reading two books and bought another two
I did some shopping too this month and will chill till next mth haha!
Catching up with latest movies and I watched Case 39 earlier...
Avatar still on top of my list for awesome show

My birthday space cake were shared with like minded peeps after we came back from rapunzel's mom birthday dinner
Oh man... eyes were heavy after that but at least I get to share it la!
We wore white dresses coincidentally that nite...

As always I will lead the poco-poco dance lah at the party hahahahaha!

Oh friends who came to juicy crib kept saying that pebbles is fat haha
I don't really realized until I see his piccha
You think so too?

He is my fluffy furry lil boy laaa...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails