Sunday, January 3, 2010

HELLO 2010!


Oh you came so fast!
Goodbye 2009!
It was in a blink of eye... cos each day was filled with loads of stuff going on in my life till I abandoned this small lil space of mine...
Last year was a pretty tough year for me... I even got my canon stolen!
Make things worst my picchas since July was in the memory card... *sighs* adieu juicy memories!
On a positive happenings I've been in out travelling and staying in villas since my birthday hee hee
Legend waterhomes in PD was awesome with juicy circle
Yup the pyjamas pool partay haha












Rapunzel invited me to stay in a villa with her in The Banjaran Hotsprings, Tambun Perak which was super awesome





We were there to try out the facilities as invited by her dad before it opens to public
Steam cave was amazing! Can't find it anywhere like that and Jeff's Cellar too was unbelievable
Too bad it's in my canon so it is just stored in my head!
Anyway, how was your new year celebration?
Mine was hmmmm... mystical and different kind of experience
Will share more in my next post!
Yup... new year new resolution.. what's yours?
For me...
  • to take care of my health
  • to take up another language which I have been procrastinating
  • to organized my wardrobe (it's a tough call close friends would understand what am talking about haha)
  • to buy a place of mine own (insya allah)
  • to smile more and be happy (irregardless of the situation arises)
  • to blog more and have a me time which is good for my soul
Hope you have a wonderful year ahead and may this year be kinder to me and prosper with good health and wealth!
Here are some picchas from my trip with cam borrowed from mommy -____-
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!









xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails