Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On Full Speed

Today both of my staff were not in and luckily Mdm Storm mood is A-Ok
A lot of work though and both of my mobile phones kept on ringing, chiming and making other sounds
At one point I was holding it with both hands and putting it down on my desk as if it was two revolvers ahaha!
Sorry my imagination runs wild all the time *tongues out*
Ok if it was it will look like this.....

hahahahahahhaha

Today I shall let my body rest from any form of work out la
Tortured for 3 days in a row so yeah gonna chill and relax my mind
I kinda like it when natural sweats produce during the jog or badminton I did cos I felt like I flushed out all the toxins from myself
I need to CLEAR MY MIND!
Need no baggage at the moment and very SELECTIVE now
Yup, call me selfish but I only hangs out with POSITIVE people
I don't need to drown with your problems/issues as everyone has and it is how you DEAL with it
Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails