Saturday, February 13, 2010

KFC Ad

A close acquaintance called me up for castings
Couldn't make it but went for another set up by my agency
I was selected for the second round but unfortunately I had to skipped as office work held me up :(
The offer was good some grands and a trip to Taiwan!
Always a blessing coming along as the one that I couldn't go for casting called me up saying the want me!
Oh yay! But I had to be at the set by 6 am in Shah Alam
Damn early right but since it's a day job and for tvc with kinda decent pay I took up the offer lah
And the director wasn't the one that was annoying too so yeah it all went smoothly
I was supposed to be a mother with my family sharing our meal
Tell ya that my "instant daughter" was super funny!
She look shy on first impression but then she loves to crack jokes to us!
He accompanied me for the shoot (that's where we got back to meet and talk) like usual
Well I'm not sure when it's gonna be aired but shout to me if you see lah
My instant daughter on set, meet Maya Sari
*pix later*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails