Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Weather Is Extremely Hot!

Woah! These whole Chinese New Year hols is super hot!
Showered most of the time when I feel sticky and spent mostly outdoors so I can get some healthy tan :)
He offered to buy me lunch so we went to Ole-Ole Bali, Solaris and afterwards some refreshing frozen yoghurt in tutti frutti frozen yoghurt parlour
Firstly our Indonesian lunch was really yum! I ordered Nasi Uduk which amounting to RM33 per plate (in flat wooven basket actually) comprises of otak-otak wrapped around lemon grass stick, grilled squid, dory, chicken rendang and some condiments with sambal to go with my fragrant rice
Sedap!
Top off with cold barley lime which was soooo refreshing!
Ambience was really nice with Balinese music in the background so it was somehow took me away from the heat and transported my mind back at the magical island :)

Chatting with him (again) without any hatred nor expectation was calm but am just not giving in anything yet
He was a superb companion I ever had but yeah it wasn't easily be forgotten of what had transpired earlier
Life is short am yeah am not the kind of person dragging things and missing a beat in this journey of mine
Let's move forward to a positive path and let it flow...

Here is swirl of goodness on a hot hot day!
Pomegranate + death by chocolate with fresh strawberries and choc sprinkles
You get to pick your flavour and DIY and then weigh it for the price voila!
Yummay!

This costs me RM15.90 but it was really nice and refreshing!
Try it!

1 comment:

RA said...

that looks amazingg!! i'm yet to try it, heard so much about it. i guess i just needed some visual stimulation to convince myself into getting one. thanks for the link up, darl! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails