Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stay Away!


Seriously, I would never expect you to be so irresponsible and selfish to the max with your (I thought) level headed facade
But then again people have issues but not anything that can't be solved or counter in a better way
My rule of thumb never take advantage of a girlfriend cos she will be there for you no matter what!
For you ditching me so many times with random strangers is so not cool
Sorry is fine but repeatedly it means nothing la!
For god sake we are no longer in our teens and random sex isn't so much liberating yo!
I lost my respect and try to earn it again if you ever wakes up!
Buat malu je!
Sheesh... The best part was when you borrowed my stuff and left it at the stranger house WTF!
Have some dignity what ever it is there's always another way to counter your issues
We all been there and I can even guide you lah! Free of charge! But not for missing my precious stuff!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails