Monday, February 15, 2010

Trekking and conquered Sg Chilling, KKB


We were supposed to meet up at 10 am at the mamak nearby my place
Woke up not too late but instead rolling on the bed and waiting for everyone
End up we were all pushed off on our road trip by 12ish after we bought our food supplies in Jaya Grocer (oh I luv the supermarket below my apartment as they have all imported yummy stuff!!!)
3 cars and we got slightly lost from my uncompleted printed map and GPS haha
Asked around and we found the place after about an hour half drive from home

I didn't expect it will be a long trekking/hiking inside to reach the waterfall from the main entrance
Oh my god!!!! It took about say an hour walk for us to reach the 2nd stream where the top was crossing 6 streams!
No joke if you have to carry lotsa food supplies (in our case 8 packs of nasi lemak, lotsa snacks, marshmallow, chocolates even jam tart cookies haha) and big mineral water bottle haha
Paid a buck each for a person to enter plus writing down on the log book also I paid another 2 bucks for a couple who came the same time as they both left their cash in their car so what the heck
Let's enjoy the water on a hot sunny day!



Good that there were 8 of us so it was a fun walk la haha














The current was really strong due to rainy season and we found a perfect spot to jump as some part of it was calm and quite deep
I do somehow attracted crazy munkees therefore everyone start daring another to jump from the small cliff of the stream hahahaha
See my keropi jump below.. darn funny la






I look like that cos I stepped on a bunch of dried leaves and sticks in the water.. yikes!









There was a slight panic on our way back trekking downhill as we were walking me leading the pack there was a loud rustling noise on our right side and we saw a big fat wild boar fleeing
Boy I was quite surprised and back track haha lucky our own hero took the lead and we hold our breath walking slowly until we know we were far from it *phew!*
It was a fun outing and yeah... good company guarantees a hell of awesome time.. FOR SURE!
Thanks guys my weekend was one of the best after 2 consecutive shitty experience earlier...
Here is KKB juicy jump vid taken by him
Check it out!

1 comment:

tootsie said...

sis, i was there last year..!! did u guys managed to naik up to the waterfall?? it was super cantek!! but obviously nak naik sampai atas tu, we have to crossed over some streams..and betul u cakap, with all the food & bottles of mineral water, seriously rasa mcm nak leave behind je all those stuff. :P

btw i hate jungle trekking so i think that was my 1st & last experience. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails