Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mad Friday Nite with Mad People

There was SPiettes dinner with the gals in The Banquet BV2
Myself, SPDrama (Tasha), SPKalut (Suzy), SPGossipCeleb (Dawn) minus SPMommy (Hyda)
Awww we missed tat gal who is freezing her ass now in the Swiss land ;p
We chatted and exchange stories whilst savouring escargots, foie gras as appetizer and I had baked butter fish
Adjourned for presecco in The Social Bangsar for awhile before getting my car back at the condo to meet the mad people
Could have save the time if a friend told me I couldn't catch a ride back home.. Oh well! They can wait :)


Must include Hyda eventhough she's not around :(
Here is her stolen pix!

Anyway,I suggested to Mad People to check out The Social in Changkat BB
They loved it and I'm happy my kinda place is appreciated
It was lil awkward initially as we are no longer in island and beach mode but then in between the concrete jungle haha but yeah FUN is the main mission of the nite
So the nite was on fast fwd button and we ended up just few doors away in twenty.one
My juicy lucky charm got us a table right infront of the dj console eventhough the place was jam packed aha!
Spread the positivity ey....

That's me with The Mad Scandinavian People i.e. Frank (Lee-Hao) & Viggo (Dong-Lee)
Their travel blog is mad funny!
I luv my blue peep hole dress I got from Oz hehe also saying it's pretty nice by Arne (Lao-Chen) below with Zets

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails