Friday, February 5, 2010

OMG TGIF

Phew! How time flies! Craaaaaaaaazy!
Pay day.. paid bills... work work work
This week was so busy tat I don't have time to exercise no swimming, no jogging and no badminton!!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! *looking down at the 3 packs belly*
Sheesh!

I went for a quick pampering the other day visit to one of my fav spa Hammam in BV2
Had an hour of aromatherapy massage at the turkish morrocan inspired sanctuary
Boy it was good and i was in deep sleep
Back to work the next day the tense on my shoulder came back... ugh!

Got some funny trio guys from Norwegian coming down today
Will bring them out later bar hopping maybe as they should be shopping now haha
It was only last week I was at the beach and how I wish I can run there on the sand now!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails