Monday, July 13, 2009

Am going... am going... finally!!!

Do the munkee dance w evil twin and king kong!
I received great news and the love boat gonna sail awaaaaaaaay as planned!
Wee hoo hoo!
Am so so glad and happy for 'em... awwwww....
Ok tat was the important juicy part of the day and also am finally packing (errrr.. not yet la just gonna chuck couple of bikini and wraps) for some fun under the sun and sea!
Ciao bella! Adios Amigos!

~ got home (safely) and too weng cos celebrating earlier w evil twin while king kong played badminton
left my car and driven back by magic dust
it was a tough time to pack cos it was all scattered in the wardrobe room
awww.. the list was too sweet and a big help of cos *blush*
damn.. really I couldn't believe that I have no plan and control sometimes haha
but tat makes an interesting adventure innit...
HELLO SEA! Wait for me............

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails