Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blame it on the eclipse!

Found out there's eclipse this morning via twitter
And stumbled on pretty picchas that has been captured by some *click me*
Was a busy day and interviewed 3 guys so far as boss personal driver
One can make it but he can be bullied la
Need to see more faces

Had a great bonding with the Dulang Gals United (as Gina puts it) DGU planning for evil twin big day
The 4 of us instantly connected and chatted over dinner as if we've known for years haha
Yup it was our first meet and hey good vibes circulated among us so it was really cool
I got dropped off at Changkat for some drinks over fashion show
Oh yeah on Wednesday nite hahaha gila!
Had a great evening and yeah I've just realized this week my juicy schedule is really jam packed!
Got a print shoot for CD tomorrow yo! Hope I can find the place....
Time for beauty snooze.... zzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails