Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dreaming of a mermaid and living in the sea


Am totally brown from swimming, jumping and dipping in the sea
OH YEAH! It was a good beach getaway and I wish it was longer
We took a fokker plane for the first time and sent to T3 in SZB by renkebeli wee in the morning
It was a great bonding too and we had serious fun by being free and crazy happy dancing around every where we feel like to
We bitched about a lot of things too haha
Our last hols together the two of us were 5 years back to LON
Good ol times!

My mind is still there in that peaceful lovely sea blue clear water swimming with the fishes
No am not joking serious and one of 'em really swim with us!
We named him roscoe cos he just couldn't leave us alone... unbelievable!
Laying by the lazy chaise with no worry of time passing by aaargh... I do think I belong to the beach
Bro entertained my craps all the way hee hee
He made me as a sand mermaid (will share the vid)
It's a gorgeous place and though it was pretty quiet I wish we stayed longer.... hmmm...
Here are some picchas to share with ya... (I know am just lazy to upload 'em lately)
Oh yeah it was in Redang Island in the east coast so you know
The crystal blue water so clear that you wish you stay there forever!
Can I built a lil hut somewhere there to retire.... One day maybe!

~pix later *yawns*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails