Monday, July 27, 2009

It's all about being H when you talking about S!!!!

It is really a super packed week!!!!
Late nites and juggling work and personal stuff *raises two hands up*
Somehow my time is fully occupied which is good and surrounded w ol friends like ol days
Wahey!
Yesterday after driving mom to down south (my 1st long distance drive and the traffic was really like a bitch on way back) from atok sedara's hometown managed to catch up w
Jas & Hana at usual mamak place and later joined by NinaChopard & ShamFendi
Nina can drive now yo and has her own white cool ride!!!! *applause*
Am so proud of her and I realized girls nowadays really hit their goals eventually
Great improvement!

We hang out in ma juicy crib and played wii
I realized oh this is how the controllers work and yada yada yada
Always taken for granted that somebody would made it ready before... ish ish ish
Ignorance happens when you are dependent on someone else is not good la haha
So yeah we were so excited (when the Krabi gang get together the hyper level turn to madness speed) and we decided to scream our lungs out and drove to our usual sing song place
At 2 freakin in the morning for a good uno hour!
Tsk.. tsk.. tsk

So yeah I was quite stoning at work today and had to conduct 2 interviews.. bleurgh!
Somehow for me I believe in my intuition, the first sight of a person that can give good vibes
But I could be wrong (not totally) so yeah testing is important innit
We shall see....
The Krabi gang came to visit again we had early dinner in Curve and back home again and she really hooked on wii
I asked him to see this makcik who can really give a good massage at nearby my place to fix his shoulder and wrist from the accident and he came back with a big smile!
I cooked simple supper and we love the veggie balls dipped with the chili shrimp paste
Two rounds of uno session and pebbles couldn't take the madness of our shrieking and laughter he went to hid himself under the daybed in the wardrobe room hahahahahahhaha
I know he loves visitors but he just couldn't handle us!
We chatted on a lot of things and I came out with a realization that apparently most gals are more daring and being so independent than guys
It's like we have our own cars, proper job and our own pad where else the opposite mostly that we know are actually living in with their parents or those staying out will need someone to live with them... innit
None that we know who actually have their own bachelor pad la
Doh! I'm not being a feminist but are we more daring to handle our life and take control of it?
I believe so!
Hmmmmm... *looks up* yup we know what we want and more focus on what we need and achieving it
C'mon la are men nowadays uncertain of what life is all about?!
Geeez...
They like options but at the end of the day with those options they have... are they really choosing the right one or even dare to pick one
Fickle fickle fickle
So yeah I was kidnapped after shower to coffee hut with my hair still wet
The 3 of us 1 boy and 2 gals having a good late nite conversation
I foresee this boy who is young can be one of the rare sensible guy in future
Matured cool and intelligent
Good upbringing I would say and we just yack on S topic
Exchanging views and so forth and the gal encountered a very awkward kinda sticky situation worse than mine which I confided her earlier hahahahahaha
The world is really small and all interlink with each other bleurgh!
The topic got really hot and hahhaha so jadi la H
We learned a few good things and some of my curiousity left without a good conclusion
I like 'em thick! High density as he puts it...
Oh well something cannot be answered you have to discover it yourself innit
What a swell Monday hee hee
So good nite peeps and sweet dreams ~_~
Off to snooze land ♠

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails