Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yasmin Ahmad - May you rest in peace

Just as we bid the demise of our King of Pop recently now our dear talented individual Yasmin A left us earlier
All of her work were so touching and has it's own special symbolic message
Not cliche and emphasizing on what is REAL!
Her last post was 3 days ago in her *blog*
Al-fatihah and semoga roh-nya dicucuri rahmat.... Amin!

There's a lot of deaths this year...
I have lost count be it acquaintance, relatives, colleagues and legend
Also the death of my longest relationship *sighs*
Seriously life is really short... I've been telling myself and close ones that there's nothing right or wrong that we should question on our action
We have to create our own happiness and giving our best to make life more meaningful
Come what may!
Easier said than done cos feelings are not an easy thing to handle innit
I just wish that god surrounds me with good souls so that I can stay afloat and survive
Hmmmm...
Yeah I need to gather back my guts and speak out my mind!!!!!
Bring back the ol juicy me yo!
*sniffs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails