Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It was a party... Durian Party!!!



An old friend sms me... "come for durian party tonite by the road side near Rothmans roundabout"
Hey... bestnya.. so I said "on! fetch me pls!"
The 4 of us hopped into his mini cabrio w the rooftop down blowing our hair like perempuan gila
Lucky I got ma hair clip to control the flippin frenzy mane
Haha and Jas was really pleased with the ride as it was her fav car!

It wasn't the buffet durian that I expected like the one in SS2 RM10 eat all you can but this was the bomb!
The durians are from diff category; Raja Kucing, Kaki Buloh and those D24, D11, D119 etc
I guess it was the top notch ones hee hee and for the second time Jas ate those smelly good fruits in her life!!! YAY!
Will bring mom and the two munkees to this place cos our party managed to eat the whole basket and the price was half than I expected!
The feeling after eating 16 ulas of those yellow creamy bittersweet fruit gave me the same effect as stoning aha!
My surrounding became slow and I just couldn't focus and spacing out!!!! Daymn!
Super satisfied and yeah kenyang nak mampus after that ~_~

Since it wasn't tat late yet we followed the boys to hit some balls in SS15
Wah we kinda like the place, music ambience and civilized crowd
It's been ages since I hold a cue he he and yeah it was a good game between me and Jas :)
Thanks Sham!
We definitely will come back ehe

4 comments:

zuLLicious! said...

wah!

mmg sah durain party nie!
hahahahahah:p!
sadly, i am not durian people.
hehe:p!

Juicy Pop said...

it was.. byk i makan sampai high! LOL!
rugi! rugi! durian sgt best tau!
:)

Asrif Yusoff said...

16 ulas? The Kobayashi of durians in the making? :-)

First time visitor. Great blog you've got running here.

Juicy Pop said...

hey there asrif..

i would say i was a better champion eating durian now dah slow down hee hee

thanks for dropping by and toss your juicy tots here ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails